Payroll Information Checkup

Now is the perfect time to look over your paycheck stub to confirm all information is correct.

1. If you got married/divorced and never changed it with social security, make sure employer has the right name.

2. If your paycheck has your nickname. Example: Will instead of William, change it with your employer.

3. If your social security number is truncated, confirm with your employer that they have the full correct number.

4. MOST IMPORTANT: Confirm your full address is correct. If the employer mails your W-2, it needs to go to the correct address and W-2’s will not be forwarded to your new address.